Tuesday 18 November 2014

Social Marketing 10 Minute Rule


Other articles on the InfoProfitz blog at Info Profitz can help you turn words into wealth through email marketing, blogging and self publishing. Social marketing can be a time-sucking vampire if you let things get out of hand! Some months back, I stopped posting on my favorite online forum. One of the reasons was that my posts were being deleted at random.  It was particularly frustrating especially when some of the posts took me upto 30 minutes to draft. So I started posting them to this blog instead. It saved me over 2 hours every week as well as the heartache and annoyance associated with having my thoughts stifled and fettered. With a recent shift in moderation style, I m cautiously re-visiting that forum again but with my new Social Marketing 10 Minute Rule firmly in mind. My posts are no longer the 500 word extravagances they once used to be. Instead, my social marketing strategy dictates that they are 50 words often much less. If they get deleted, I don t lose much. Also, I c
http://bit.ly/1utSRXD

No comments:

Post a Comment