Monday 19 January 2009

IPL Live Cricket - Join The Fun

So, would you like to watch IPL Live Cricket? I asked a friend who was not very keen on cricket at all. It was May 2008 the IPL T20 was on and every evening I was hooked on to the tv. But, my friend refused to waste his time as he called it as 22 guys who owned by businessmen and moviet stars played to please their masters.

I made an offer. He could watch one of T20 matches with me and bunch of my friends on my wide screen HDTV and I would offer pizzas and drinks free. If he did not like it he could always walk out. But, if he liked it then he would have to accept defeat. My friend agreed. He can't resist Pizza!

He joined us and we sat down to watch IPL Live Cricket. The two teams walked out. As the game continued the atmosphere in the room was charged. My Chennai friends were rooting for the Super Kings, while the Kolkata friends were vocal in support for their team. The rest of us supported the team of our choice. My friend reluctant at first soon joined in the friendly banter and teasing about which team was best, or who was going to win.

Soon, he was caught up in the excitement too and chanting and cheering loudly as the 6's flew off the batsman's bat. My friend was truly hooked on to IPL Live Cricket. After that, he never refused my invitation to watch IPL Live Cricket at http://www.guydz.com/indianpremierleague

No comments:

Post a Comment